Monday, June 25, 2007

Last shots from Japan

We leave Japan tomorrow - the best thing about flying out of Tokyo is that I`ll no longer be in Tokyo - this place needs some serious concentration to get around and I find about 5 hours to be the most I can handle in one hit. We went camera shopping today and I found one of the lenses I was seeking, but at $1100 it`s abit much (tell him he`s dreaming).

Japan has been great and I don`t really feel like we missed out on much, I don`t know if i`d come back - alot of the places look the same and it`s not until you get up north abit that the people get genuinly friendly (the school girls dresses also get shorter the further north you go... interesting... maybe we shoud have gone to Saporro)

Here are the last photos from Japan - the Sushi place was the best we`ve eaten at so far and the best beer on Tap is Kirin Draft - it took abit of testing but I think it`s better than Saporro and Asahi. More from Hongkong soon



No comments: