Friday, June 29, 2007

Macau

My experience of Macau Has been saved by a single dumpling joint - we had a steemed carrot dumpling with shrimp - very nice, and orange - I'd love the post a picture of it but my 4gig card seems to have lost the image... and this place charges extra if you want to use a USB port. It's been raining for the last 3 days and I'm yet to eat any pork buns. Walking around the streets here is alot like parts of Ecuador - crazy trafic and about 20cm of footpath, dirty and almost everything has a security cage around it - which always makes me uneasy about carrying 5 grand worth of camera equipment around.

Off to Lantau tomorrow (hopefully) it's the 10th anniversary of the handover to China and while that means good photo opps - it also means accomodation could be an issue...

No comments: